NCUP Sponsorship Scheme
To NCUP Members/Colleagues,
Applications are now open for the next round of the NCUP sponsorship scheme which has been running for more than two years and awarded sponsorship so far to eight postgraduate students.
In order to apply for NCUP sponsorship, postgraduate students should submit a short statement about their doctoral research, who is supervising it, and their plans following completion of their thesis. One A4 page will be sufficient. Students who win sponsorship will be invited to the appropriate next NCUP event, which is the annual lecture at the AGM with the buffet lunch. Next year, this will be held on 22nd March 2019.
The names of sponsored students will be recorded on our NCUP list and each year the names of the winners will be published on the NCUP website.
This is an open competition from NCUP and up to 3-4 students may be sponsored in any one year.
To apply, please provide the following:
- A brief summary of your research, about 300 words, including thesis title;
- Your possible plans post-thesis (no more than a paragraph);
- Your supervisor’s name and title;
- Include on the application your own name, email address, phone number, institutional affiliation, and the length of time you have been working on your thesis.
- Please send applications to the NCUP Executor Officer, Cheryl Humphrey on email@example.com.
Please bring this to the attention of your PGR students and inform them that we are interested in receiving applications at any time between now and 1st March 2019.
Vice President, NCUP