‘NCUP Awards’ 2019
This year’s winners were announced in early March and they attended the NCUP AGM on 22 March, which followed the lecture and lunch, at which they were presented with their award. The names and topics of this years’ winners of ‘NCUP Awards’ are listed below:
- Djamel Benchaib, PhD research: ‘Stylistic change in computer-mediated discourse analysis’.
- Imane Tiahi, PhD research: ‘Mobile Learning and Student Engagement in English Language Learning’.
- Sapphire Crosby, PhD research: ‘A Germ’s Journey’: Interactive Health Education Resources for Children, Teachers and Healthcare Workers Worldwide’.
- Vasilis Nikolaou, PhD research: ‘Identifying phenotypes for predicting treatment response’.
- Catherine Fawaz, PhD research: “The role of social media in championing or undermining democracy
Next year’s ‘NCUP Award’ competition will be announced in January 2020
Vice President NCUP